No mitenkä Reijo Rinnekangas sitten minun nuoruuteni 70-lukuun liittyy? Siten se liittyy, että opiskeluvuosinani Oulussa sillä railakkaalla 70-luvulla kaupungissa opiskeli ja jonkin verran lehtiin kirjoitteli hippitukkainen, nykykielellä nörtiltä vaikuttava laiha nuorukainen Reijo Rinnekangas. Ja vaiheessa, jossa minä "kaikkitietävänä ja osaavana" nuorena sairaanhoitajana aloitin uraani Oulun Keskusmielisairaalassa, "Oulun piirillä", siellä toisinaan täydensi opiskelurahoitustaan "vipparina" eli kouluttamattomana sijaisena Reijo Rinnekangas. Toisiamme emme taida tuntea, hänet minä kirjoittelunsa perusteella saatoin mielessäni rekisteröidä. Vaikka tämä maailma on suuri, toisinaan se osoittautuu kuitenkin melko pieneksi. Kuten tällä kertaa täällä, 4000 asukkaan pikkukaupunki Fuentes del Ebrossa Zaragozan provinssissa.
Tämä kaupunki on mukavan rauhallinen paikka pitää palauttavaa taukoa vaelluksesta sunnuntai-iltana. Kaupunki on juhlinut viime päivinä aina eilispäivään saakka monenlaisia fiestoja. Tänään kuljen rauhoittuneessa kaupungissa, jossa kapeilla kujilla kulkee varjoisan puolen valiten muutamia ihmisiä, jollakin pikkukadulla lapset harjoittelevat rullaluistelua, terassien pöydissä on asiakkaita mutta tilaa on vieraillekin ja keskustaa hallitseva kirkko kumauttelee ajan kulkemista puolen tunnin välein. Eli leppoisaa on. Huomenna kuljemme Mikaelin kanssa provinssin keskuskaupunki Zaragozaan, jossa olen päättänyt viipyä kahden yön verran.
24.9.17 Fuentes del Ebro. Yesterday I took my cell phone and made a reservation in Hostel Elena in Fuentes del Ebro. During the discussion senora Elena asked my nationality. When I had told her that I am a Finn, she told that she had had another Finn in her hostel as a customer a while ago. He was a Finnish documentarist who was filming and completing his so far last documentary with her wife. His name is Rax, she told. I heard a bell clinging in my mind and this bell took me back my studying years in city Oulu in Finland in 70'ies. Also it reminded me of a book Reijo Rinnekangas: Basques. 1988 that I had read a long time ago. - Rax Rinnekangas, I asked? - Yes, Rax Rinnekangas, a Finn, she laughed. That was a nice message. Reijo (Rax) Rinnekangas is regarded as the most international Finnish artist at the moment. He began his career as photographer but has later widened his production to writing and filming documentaries. He has lived years in Spain. For instance before writing and publishing his book "Basques" he lived many years in Basque Country studying and inhaling authentic information and impressions for his book. Rax is a multidimensional artist who has courage to sail new seas. For instance couple of years ago he produced a five-part documentary of five architecturately significant private homes in the world. One of those homes is in Finland - Villa Mairea by famous Finnish architect Alvar Aalto.
What about me, 70' ies and Reijo (Rax Rinnekangas). I shall tell you. I did all my professional studies in city of Oulu in 70'ies. At the same time young, very slim and hippie-looking Reijo Rinnekangas did his studies, too. Already then he was an active writer in local newspapers. And when I graduated and began my work as a registered nurse in local psychiatric hospital, every now and then Reijo Rinnekangas (as many other students of that time) earned some extra money by doing shifts there
Fuentes del Ebro is almost an optimal place to recover and have a break in camino. It is Sunday evening. This town has celebrated many kinds of Fiestas just until yesterday. Today I can walk in a peaceful town in a peaceful atmosphere. Narrow streets, where some people walk on streets using shady sides, on some streets children are practising to use rollerblades, tables on terraces are half-empty and the church in the middle of the town reports the time in it's huge bell after every half an hour. Life is nice and easy. Tomorrow we shall walk to the capitol of this province Zaragoza. I have decided to stay there for two nights.
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti